Dreams Galore 2 Your Door - HORRIBLE! Run !

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

These people are a joke! I booked a princess for my daughters 5th birthday.

The princess came dressed in a hippie dress.. all the kids were so confused.

Then to top that off she was using dollar store colouring book paint for the kids face! I’m so happy I seen the two kids face she completed and sent her straight home without a cent !

AWFUL IN CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINMENT Dreams Galore 2 Your Door Party Entertainment

1.3

Used Dreams Galore 2 Your Door Party Entertainment https://www.dreamsgalore2yourdoorchildrensentertainment.com/ for my son and daughters party and was very disappointed ....Entertainers showed up 45 mins late, smelling of cigarettes and pot! Both Elsa and Captain America were both very disorganized and could not keep any of the kids attention longer then 5 mins. I paid $350.00 for the both of them and would value their service at $60.00 (and that is being generous) Dreams Galore 2 Your Door Party Entertainment has two number 647-228-4732 and 647 228 4732 Tags are: kids entertainment; Clown; Birthday Party Entertainers; face painting; magician; clown for rent, party characters.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dreams Galore 2 Your Door Party Entertainment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Service.

Dreams Galore 2 Your Door - Ruined party

I ordered Spiderman show for september 30 for my son's bday. it was 'fully confirmed' the day before, according to Jay.

on saturday he just did not show up and did not answer the phone or texts. horrible. unprofessional.

disgusting. 6472284732 his phone number

Product or Service Mentioned: Dreams Galore 2 Your Door Customer Care.

Dreams Galore 2 Your Door - HORRIBLE PRINCESS..SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BOOK SOME WHERE ELSE

Not pleased very disappointed will not be doing business through this site again or the company called "Dreams Galore 2 Your Door. I booked this person off of gigsalad ...https://www.gigsalad.com/magical_princess_parties_toronto OR http://www.dreamsgalore2yourdoorchildrensentertainment.com/contact The business has 2 number 647-228-4732 or 647 228 4732 Not what I wanted at all, very unorganized is what I can say about the princess. I paid $220.00 for $60.00 worth of work !

Not pleased very disappointed will not be doing business through this site again or the company called "Dreams Galore 2 Your Door. I booked this person off of gigsalad ...https://www.gigsalad.com/magical_princess_parties_toronto OR http://www.dreamsgalore2yourdoorchildrensentertainment.com/contact The business has 2 number 647-228-4732 or 647 228 4732 Tags: kids entertainment; Clown; Birthday Party Entertainers; face painting; magician; clown for rent, party characters

Product or Service Mentioned: Dreams Galore 2 Your Door Party Entertainment.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: want the public to be aware of this company.

Comments

I used Dreams Galore 2 Your Door Party Entertainment https://www.dreamsgalore2yourdoorchildrensentertainment.com/

I hired an Elsa and Captain America....They were both awful and not worth the Money ($300.00) I spent. They were late, smelled like cigarettes and pot.

They were nice to the kids but could not entertain them...Parents, Schools and Daycare be aware of Dreams Galore 2 Your Door Party Entertainment... The business has 2 number 647-228-4732 or 647 228 4732 Tags: kids entertainment; Clown; Birthday Party Entertainers; face painting; magician; clown for rent, party characters...